For children between 9 kg and 25 kg, approx. 9 months to 6 years old. Volvo recommends that your child sits facing backwards in the car to at least 3-4 years of age.
With the child seat's unique headrest and deep side supports the child not only travels in comfort but also with extremely safely.
The elegant and unique Volvo upholstery is made of 80% wool which means that your child can be seated very comfortably in the seat. Wool is not only a soft, strong and natural material, it also has very good temperature properties.
Thanks to excellent breathability the wool helps your child to adjust body temperature when in hot and cold conditions. The luxurious upholstery also matches the car's interior very well.
As always when it comes to Volvo, no compromise on safety has been made, which means that the seat meets Volvo's stringent safety requirements.
Two retaining straps included and are mounted on the reverse of the child seat and anchored to the existing mounting eyelets on the car floor. The retaining straps are fitted with snap hooks that facilitate anchoring.
Tip: More than one car? Purchase extra retaining straps and mount them to facilitate moving the child seat between vehicles.
For the safest placement of a child in the car, see the car's owner's manual
Facts and advantages
- Elegant and comfortable wool textile, for optimum comfort in both hot and cold climates.
- High side panels and deep shaped seat give optimal protection in the event of a collision.
- The upholstery is removable and washable.
- Rear facing placement for children 9-25 kg (Group 1,2), approximately 9 months to 6 years.
- Adjustable headrest that guides the shoulder belt to the correct height.
- Integrated support legs that can be used in all vehicle places, according to the owner's manual.
- The seat is secured using the seat belt together with the retaining straps and the child is secured using the integrated seat belt.
- Approved and meets requirements according to ECE R44.