Red Key remote keyA key for car owners who want the car to be driven responsibly even when someone else is driving it.
Red Key helps, for example, parents to encourage young adults to drive responsibly.
It also means that you can feel assured when you use valet parking or leave your car at a workshop.
The following settings can be made:
- Restricted top speed. 120 km/h (75 mph) is preset.1
- Cruise control, adaptive. The longest interval to the vehicle in front is preset.2
- Speed warning. 50, 70 and 90 km/h (30, 45, and 55 mph) is preset.3
- Restricted sound level. The volume has a restricted level, which is either on of off. Restricted sound level is preset.²
The following safety functions are always activated, depending on which safety functions the car is equipped with:
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System).
- Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning.
- Forward Collision Warning.
- Driver Alert Control.
- Distance Alert.
- Traffic Sign Recognition.
- Helps to encourage young adults to drive responsibly.
- Feel assured when you use valet parking or leave your car at a workshop.