Volvo Cars self-designed roof box has a volume of 350 litres, which makes it very functional. The aerodynamic design minimises air resistance and the sporty look is enhanced by the high gloss black paint.
The modern box is made of double-shelled, vacuum-formed ABS plastic, which not only makes it stable and durable, but also easy to manage.
The roof box is easily opened from the long sides and integrated LED lighting in the lid facilitates loading. It also has skid protection that not only prevents loads sliding around, but also suppresses noise from the roof box.
With convenient Quick-grip mountings the roof box can be mounted quickly and easily on your Volvo with one hand.
Free delivery to the following postcodes:
SL, HP, OX, GU, LU, MK UB, TW, KT, WD, HA, RH, AL, EN, N, NW, W, SW, SG,
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to other postcodes due to size.
Facts and advantages
- Aerodynamic design.
- Integrated LED Lighting in the cover.
- Washable mat in the bottom of the box to reduce noise and prevent the load from sliding around.
- Integrated handle.
- Fits all Volvo load carriers.
- The roof box is Volvo designed with strips in aluminium versions and inserts with Volvo Wordmark on each side.
- The box is made of vacuum-formed ABS plastic, which means that it is light but also rigid.
- Can be opened from both sides.
- The roof box features "Quick-grip" snap locks providing quick and secure, single-handed mounting.
- Advanced aerodynamic properties that minimize air resistance, wind noise and vibrations.
- "City Crash"-tested.
|Max Speed:||80mph / 130 km/h|